We are in search of designers to help evolve and deliver an engaging user experience. A detail-oriented, curious designer, who is comfortable getting into complexities of a problem space, and solving for a range of user mindsets.
If you desire to craft user journeys that are intuitive, consistent, and immersive, and are passionate about solving for user value, thrive on research, and are eager to influence user behaviour, then this is an opportunity for you!
- Apply product thinking or UCD frameworks: Understand business, product and user needs. Evangelise insights about users to help stakeholders make decisions.
- Create User Journey: Design and craft user journeys with empathy. Use visualisation tools and frameworks to bring user needs and pain points to light.
- Interaction Design: Craft intuitive interfaces (and more) to drive user goals. Collaborate with designers and engineering teams to design and deliver intuitive interfaces.
- UI Design: Use and contribute to our design systems and patterns for creating compelling and consistent interfaces.
- User Research: Conduct and document user research independently, to dive into the users ecosystem and their shoes.
- Ahead of the curve: Stay up-to-date with news, tools, and technologies to continuously improve your skills.
This position also allows one to demonstrate leadership skills, technical curiosity and tenacity while collaborating with the cross-functional team members, along with an opportunity to expand on other design skills.
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1-3 years designing experiences by using qualitative and quantitative user research, psychology and interaction design principles, that creates value for our users and serves business objectives.
- Expert skill in mapping user journeys by creating flows, wireframes, information design and prototype. Also using and contributing to Design Systems or component libraries.
- Proficiency in software, mainly Figma or any other visualisation tool.
- Good communication and documentation skills. Comfortable sharing work in progress and giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment, dealing with some ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently, and manage a few projects simultaneously.